For more information, payments or to book the cottage please contact us on the following.
Mr & Mrs. David Brown,
Blantyre Villa, Breadalbane Street, Oban, Argyll. PA34 5JF
Tel: 01631 565242 07484735734
HOW TO BOOK – Please read in full
- Check calendar at our website and The Isle of Tiree website for dates.
- Contact us to confirm date is free and the cost. £300-£600.
- I will reply
- Suggest you make sure the ferry is booked Tel: (01631) 700506 or by visiting www.calmac.co.uk
- Contact us again confirming you have read all of the website (www.tireecottages.com), agree to the “Conditions of Hire” and that you will read and will act on the Info Pack (more details of the cottage) which is in the cottage.
- I will reply and make a provisional booking.
- When I receive your £100 deposit. Sent to :- Mr & Mrs. David Brown, Blantyre Villa, Breadalbane Street, Oban, Argyll. PA34 5JF or by bank transfer I will reply confirming your booking.
- Full payment is due 6 weeks before stay to address above.
- The key will be supplied on arrival and collected on your departure.
- When you arrive take an electricity meter reading and another before you leave filling them in on the chart. The money is left in the cottage. Details are in info pack.
** This allows us to offer an immediate entry time. That is, time of entry is when you arrive at the cottage direct from the boat. The time of departure is 15mins before the time required by Calmac for you to be at the ferry.
There are two sailings on a Saturday. We prefer you book the late ferry to Tiree from Oban and the early ferry leaving Tiree. Please contact me about your times as it is very important we do not have to guests at the cottage at the same time.